Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Welcome to our wonderful ″Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Message” collection. This evergreen yet expressive quotations serve as the most excellent option to convey your emotions and make the celebration more enjoyable. You can send these rakhi quotes to your sisters, brothers, or siblings far away from you. You can even use these quotations as text, message, or write on cards & on gifts and send as beautiful rakhi gifts.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes
1. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Proverb
2. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
3. “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner
4. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James
5. “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident, it is to have a soulmate for life.” – Victoria Secunda
6. “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day – that’s the most beautiful thing. I told my sister how much I loved her every day. That’s the only reason I’m OK right now.” – Amaury Nolasco
7. “We hang out, we help one another, we tell one another our worst fears and biggest secrets, and then just like real sisters, we listen and don’t judge.”– Adriana Trigiani
8. “I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three.”― Author Unknown
9. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
10. After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors; seem like big brothers. – Terri Guillemets
11. “It’s hard to be responsible, adult, and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own.” Pam Brown
12. Sisters annoy, interfere, and criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if a catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers. – Pam Brown
13. Bless you, my darling, and remember you are always in the heart – oh tucked so close there is no chance of escape – of your sister. – Katherine Mansfield
14. My sister taught me everything I really need to know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time. – Linda Sunshine
15. She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. – Barbara Alpert
16. A sister is both your mirror – and your opposite. – Elizabeth Fishel
17. We know one another’s faults, virtues, catastrophes, mortifications, triumphs, rivalries, desires, and how long we can each hang by our hands to a bar. We have been banded together under pack codes and tribal laws. – Rose Macaulay
18. Our siblings, they resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long. – Susan Scarf Merrell
19. A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Brother
20. You are the only person who supports me in my hard times; you are the one who shakes a leg with me in my happiness. There was no single day in my life when you weren’t there. I really love you, my big brother”
21. Brothers are like lampposts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don’t make the distance any shorter but they illuminate the path and make traveling worthwhile. Love u Brother.
22. You supported me while I was in distress; you protected me when I was scared and all other things you did to make me happy. Thanks are just insufficient to express my gratitude. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Brother!
23. You are an all-in-one package for me. You are my friend, a companion, and also a protector. Love you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020
24. Having a sister like you is like having a best friend in life! Let’s promise to make more jovial memories together. Happy. Raksha. Bandhan lovely sis!
25. Dearest sister, this Raksha Bandhan, I promise to always be your saviour and will always be by your side no matter what. Sending loads of blessings and gifts just for you!
26. This holy thread you tie on my wrist will strengthen our bond more and fills my heart with more love for you. You are the best sis in the world!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
27. May God bless my angelic sister with loads of happiness, health, and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
28. Thanks for always being my pillar of strength. I am very blessed to have a brother like you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
29. A very big thank you for being my companion, my protector, and being equally weird with me. You are the best brother in this world. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
30. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian, and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan bro!
31. I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
32. You have always been my best friend, holding my hand, making sure the road I travelled on free of obstacles. There cannot be a better brother than you in this whole world. Wishing you the best in life always. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
33. You have always been my motivation making the impossible of things possible always. That’s my bro, no less than a superman making paths smoother. I love you, bro.
34. We giggle and we cry, we play and we fight. The moments of happiness and sorrows we shared together have made our bond stronger. Wishing you a very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister
35. I wait for the day throughout the year to see you tie a Rakhi so religiously on my wrist and pray to God for my well-being. Sweetest Sis, I wish our bond grows stronger day by day…
36. To have an affectionate relationship with a sister is not just to have a friend or a confidant — it is to have a companion for life.
37. It was wonderful growing up with someone like you; someone to bank upon, someone to rely on… someone to tell everything! I love you, dear sister… Happy Raksha Bandhan!
38. You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister.
39. The most amazing thing about having a sister is like having a best friend in life. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi!
40. “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together. – Robert Rivers
41. “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love of a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
42. “A brother is a friend given by Nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
43. “For there is no friend like a sister In calm or stormy weather; To cheer one on the tedious way, to fetch one if one goes astray, to lift one if one totters down, to strengthen whilst one stands.” – Christina Rossetti
- Motivational Quotes for Students in Hindi
- Abraham Lincoln Quotes On Success
- Best Gary Vee Quotes On Life & Success
- Dan Lok Quotes
Also Filed Under:
aksha bandhan quotes
raksha bandhan quotes to brother
raksha bandhan quotes for brother
happy raksha bandhan quotes
raksha bandhan quotes for sister
raksha bandhan quotes sister
raksha bandhan images with quotes
raksha bandhan quotes with images
raksha bandhan quotes for cousin brother